We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the East Coast, who will support our US team. By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, you will create long-term value for Wave Nine and accelerate your career as an international consulting professional.
The Job – What you will do
existing customer base
sessions and knowledge facilitation
Define the communication objectives, messages and desired outcomes for each stakeholder group throughout the implementation process
Requirements – What we look for
* Graduated with a bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration, economics or a related subject with a good academic record.
* 1 year + of previous work experience in a comparable position.
* Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, Silicon Valley, and eagerness to learn.
* Being comfortable working with leaders to support their business goals, and equally comfortable leading workshops.
* Willingness to travel for client engagements.
* Strong skills in MS Office applications.
Benefits – What we offer
* An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
* Learn and apply Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and leaders from the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Competitive salary
* Best equipment to support remote work, with occasional on-site client meetings
Wave Nine helps companies achieve business goals with the OKR framework and the OKR Operating Rhythm. For startups and enterprises that are serious about the OKR Process, we built the playbooks, OKR templates, and resources that energize teams, clarify strategies, and drive accountability to improve business goals and business performance. We hands-on execute your OKR Process in workshops and OKR coaching and training, from the executives to the teams that make it happen. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Germany, UK, Australia, and Portugal, we partner with the leading strategy execution platform WorkBoard to make your strategy happen.