CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER (EAST COAST) (REMOTE) (M/F/D)
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the East Coast, who will support our US team. By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, you will create long-term value for Wave Nine and accelerate your career as an international consulting professional.
The Job – What you will do
- Drive increased revenue and effectively maximize upsell opportunities from
existing customer base
- Plan and deliver projects on strategic alignment across a range of industries and
- Build trusting, long-lasting customer relationships and leverage opportunities to support
- Enable our clients to use our partner’s market-leading software solution through training
sessions and knowledge facilitation
Define the communication objectives, messages and desired outcomes for each stakeholder group throughout the implementation process
Requirements – What we look for
* Graduated with a bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration, economics or a related subject with a good academic record.
* 1 year + of previous work experience in a comparable position.
* Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, Silicon Valley, and eagerness to learn.
* Being comfortable working with leaders to support their business goals, and equally comfortable leading workshops.
* Willingness to travel for client engagements.
* Strong skills in MS Office applications.
Benefits – What we offer
* An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
* Learn and apply Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and leaders from the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Competitive salary
* Best equipment to support remote work, with occasional on-site client meetings