IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT TRAINEE (EUROPE) (M/F/D) 6-MONTH PROGRAM
We are Wave Nine, we are passionate about transforming businesses through our expertise in OKRs and strategic execution. Our mission is to enhance organizational efficiency and accelerate strategy execution through a unique blend of education, consulting, training, and software solutions. As a leader in B2B SaaS, OKR Consulting, Coaching, and Software Implementations, Wave Nine empowers businesses globally to optimize their strategies.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Implementation Consultant Trainee to grow and learn alongside our experienced coaches and consultants to drive client engagements.
The Job – What you will do
- Support our consultants with the planning and delivery of their projects across various industries and geographies.
- Facilitate strategy alignment workshops with our clients.
- Actively help us with our sales pipeline and ensure we reach the most impactful companies to help them grow their purpose and business.
- Maintain the backbone of our sales activities through CRM data management.
- Enable our clients to use our partner’s market-leading software solution through training sessions and knowledge facilitation.
Requirements – What we look for
- Graduated from Bachelor program in Business, Economics, or related subject with a good academic track record.
- At least 6 months of prior work experience outside of school assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably in another language.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, Silicon Valley, and eagerness to learn.
- Being comfortable working with leaders to support their business goals and equally comfortable leading workshops.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications.