SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (USA) (M/F/D)(REMOTE)
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative in the US who will not just sit on the sidelines. You will support and drive our sales activities from lead generation to lead qualification and help us grow our business in an efficient and targeted way.
The Job – What you will do
- Work with a diverse range of people and industries to qualify leads in the early stages of the sales funnel
- As a trusted advisor, identify the prospects' pain points and develop solutions-focused sales strategies on how we can help
- Prepare and lead meetings with prospects and familiarize them with our SaaS solution
- Proactively follow-up with prospects using content that brings value and is geared to the target group
- Collaborate with the leadership team and consultants to ensure high client satisfaction and sales results
- Monitor key sales indicators to drive efficiencies
- Graduated with a bachelor's or higher degree in business administration, economics or a related subject with a good academic record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven B2B sales success or similar work experience.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Openness to initiate relationships with clients.
- Self-driven motivation and confidence.
- Motivation to thrive in a start-up environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and handle ambiguity: As a small startup, we don't always have clearly defined processes or roles. We need someone who can adapt to changing situations and be comfortable with some degree of uncertainty.
- Clear and concise communication: In a small team, it's crucial that everyone is on the same page. We need someone who can communicate effectively and concisely, whether it's through emails, Slack messages, or in-person discussions.
- An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Learn and apply Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and San Francisco Bay Area leaders.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work environment
- Best equipment