SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (M/F/D) (WORLDWIDE)
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Social Media Manager who will not just sit on the sidelines. You will create long-term value for Wave Nine by driving our content operations. We practice new work and plan to continue working remotely, with occasional on-site engagements.
The Job – What you will do
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer support to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements – What we look for
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to manage competing priorities and handle ambiguity: As a small startup, we don’t always have clearly defined processes or roles. We need someone who can adapt to changing situations and be comfortable with some degree of uncertainty.
- Clear and concise communication: In a small team, it’s crucial that everyone is on the same page. We need someone who can communicate effectively and concisely, whether it’s through emails, Slack messages, or in-person discussions.
Benefits – What we offer
- An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Learn about Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and San Francisco Bay Area leaders.
- Competitive salary.Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competiti