TECHNOLOGY & STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (EU) (m/f/d)
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for an Implementation Consultant in Europe. By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, you will create long-term value for Wave Nine and our clients and accelerate your career as an international consulting professional.
The Job – What you will do
- Plan, deliver and own projects on strategic alignment across a range of industries and regions.
- Facilitate workshops with our clients to identify strategic priorities remotely and in person.
- Co-develop with our clients an effective strategy execution process based on OKRs and a digital operating rhythm.
- Coach and mentor high-profile leadership teams and leaders on management practices.
- Build trusting, long-lasting customer relationships and identify and secure renewal and upsell conversations.
- Drive engagement and activation of our partner’s market-leading software solution through training sessions and knowledge facilitation.
Requirements – What we look for
- Willingness to stay in Berlin, Germany during the onboarding for at least 3 months.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration, economics or a related subject with a good academic record.
- 1 year + of previous work experience in a comparable position.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, Silicon Valley, and eagerness to learn.
- Being comfortable working with leaders to support their business goals and equally comfortable leading workshops.
- Willingness to travel to client workshops.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and handle ambiguity: As a small startup, we don’t always have clearly defined processes or roles. We need someone who can adapt to changing situations and be comfortable with some degree of uncertainty.
- Clear and concise communication: In a small team, it’s crucial that everyone is on the same page. We need someone who can communicate effectively and concisely, whether it’s through emails, Slack messages, or in-person discussions.
Benefits – What we offer
- An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Learn and apply Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and leaders from the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Competitive salary.
- Best equipment to support remote work, with occasional on-site client meetings.