TECHNOLOGY & STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION TRAINEE (EUROPE) (M/F/D) 6-MONTH PROGRAM
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank. To complement our growing team, we are looking for an Implementation Trainee in Europe, who will support our team. By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, you will create long-term value for Wave Nine and accelerate your career as an international consulting professional.
The Job – What you will do
- Support our consultants with the planning and delivery of their projects across various industries and geographies.
- Facilitate strategy alignment workshops with our clients.
- Identify new potential clients and develop successful sales strategies to close them.
- Maintain the backbone of our sales activities through CRM data management.
- Enable our clients to use our partner’s market-leading software solution through training sessions and knowledge facilitation.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups, and eagerness to learn.
- You are about to complete your Bachelor’s program or have ideally started your Master’s degree.
- Previous relevant work experience, such as internships, ideally in a startup, management consulting, sales or business operations for a (B2B) SaaS company context.
- You should feel comfortable working with executives to support their business goals and equally comfortable leading workshops.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and handle ambiguity: As a small startup, we don’t always have clearly defined processes or roles. We need someone who can adapt to changing situations and be comfortable with some degree of uncertainty.
- Clear and concise communication: In a small team, it’s crucial that everyone is on the same page. We need someone who can communicate effectively and concisely, whether it’s through emails, Slack messages, or in-person discussions.
- Willing to stay in Berlin, Germany during onboarding for at least 3 months.
- An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Learn and apply Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and leaders from the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Competitive salary.
- Best equipment to support remote work, with occasional on-site client meetings.