WORDPRESS DEVELOPER AND CLICK FUNNEL EXPERT
We are Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We combine consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft, and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a WordPress Developer and ClickFunnel Expert who will not just sit on the sidelines. You will create long-term value for Wave Nine by driving our content operations. We practice new work and plan to continue working remotely.
The Job – What you will do
- Develop advanced website features using WordPress plugins
- Configure and integrate autoresponder services, webinar platforms, analytics systems, and more
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues across various systems
- Convert non-responsive WordPress themes into fully-responsive sites
- Perform basic and intermediateWordPress development, including new website creation, modification of existing sites, and creating WordPress pages from PSDs using page builders (Elementor) and custom coding
Requirements – What we look for
- Are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter
- Can work independently without constant supervision
- Are a team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Have the experience and wisdom to troubleshoot issues and implement various functionalities
- Are willing and capable of learning new systems and solutions
- Motivation to thrive in a start-up environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and handle ambiguity: As a small startup, we don’t always have clearly defined processes or roles. We need someone who can adapt to changing situations and be comfortable with some degree of uncertainty.
- Clear and concise communication: In a small team, it’s crucial that everyone is on the same page. We need someone who can communicate effectively and concisely, whether it’s through emails, Slack messages, or in-person discussions.
Benefits – What we offer
- An international team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Learn about Silicon Valley methods by working directly with companies and San Francisco Bay Area leaders.
- Competitive salary.